Friday, September 13, 2013

Right now

This week has been stressful. For no other reason than I have three kiddos, a house that refuses to clean itself, clothes that refuse to put themselves away, and mouths that keep getting hungry. :)

I am thankful for all of these things. Truly.

But, right now I wish I was here:

DSC_0604

I've gone so far as to make this the background on my phone. I just wish I was Mary Poppins and could jump into the picture!

4 comments:

Kim Cone said...

If you go there, I am coming with you. My kids can survive on their own. I will put all the food in the lower cabinets. ...hehe!

Amber said...

Well, let's go!! I'll pick you up as soon as I pack. ;)

Melissa W said...

I just made it my phone background, too. :-)

Amber said...

I. Love. It. You're welcome to come with Kim and me!!