Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Beach Vacation - it's picture time!!

DSC_0104

DSC_0158

Look! Mama was there!! Mama was on vacation. And she had a blast!!

DSC_0192

 

This was Peanut's first time experiencing the ocean. He wasn't so sure about the water temperature or the waves at first.

DSC_0208

DSC_0211

DSC_0214

But he warmed up pretty quickly. :) And this was just day 1.

 

DSC_0231

DSC_0242

DSC_0244

 

What made the trip the most special for me is that Buddy-Ro was not afraid of the ocean at all. No sign of jelly-fish; beautiful, clear water; his Mama felt comfortable enough to swim thanks to said beautiful, clear water. This year he was ALL ABOUT being in the water!!

DSC_0278

 

DSC_0093

DSC_0109

DSC_0110

DSC_0094

Love how these two can truly enjoy one another most of the time.

DSC_0322

DSC_0323

Mama is in SO many pictures this year!! I couldn't believe it when I was going through my pictures. This may be the first vacation that I can actually prove that I was there. And I played just as hard as the kiddos. See, Mama can be fun!! ;)

DSC_0334

DSC_0347

DSC_0361

DSC_0369

DSC_0380

DSC_0386

DSC_0676

Boogie-boardin' time with Daddy!!

DSC_0390

DSC_0404 DSC_0397

Every day Peanut would take his nap on the beach. We may or may not have fought over who got to snuggle and catch a nap, too. :)

DSC_0406

Frisbee time!

DSC_0421

DSC_0423

DSC_0430

While I love this picture, I sure do wish I was in it. ;)

DSC_0457

These pictures have not been touched-up in any way. Promise. The water was truly this amazing. God was SO good to us on our vacation!!

DSC_0618

DSC_0623

This picture makes me smile. It looks like they were praying, but really they were just watching fish. :)

DSC_0732

Scott was ready to come home after our 8 days of restful beach bliss. But is it any wonder after seeing these pictures why Mama was NOT ready?!!? Take me back soon!

No comments: