1909. having our pediatrician on speed dial when {yet another} stomach bug hits
1910. large beds to share with the kiddos when Mama and Daddy are needed in the night
1911. Pedialyte and Gatorade for little bodies that need their electrolytes
1912. the fact that we homeschool and can take days off from school when we need to
1913. the fact that we started our school year in July to make up for these days already
1914. Zofran...again...because it works miracles
1915. Nana being close by to rescue the tiny one from our house to {hopefully} keep him from getting sick again
1916. a hat to throw on after a long night and no time to shower in the morning
1917. the pharmacist who already knew I'd be waiting when the doors opened b/c our pediatrician called ahead
1918. letting the kiddos sleep as much as they can while I disinfect everything I possibly can
1919. the strength to keep going after each "clean up"
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."
No comments:
Post a Comment