I took Porter in for his 6 month check up just a couple of days ago. We are "behind" due to his early arrival and time in the NICU, but he's seen enough doctors to make up for it.
He weighed 11 lbs, 1 oz. Way way way tiny, but healthy and happy. :)
Porter is working hard on sitting up. He's just so little that it makes it a challenge. But we are looking forward to it because I know two kiddos who are going to love when Porter is able to play with them!
Porter is a great eater! His system is working great, so we have reintroduced cereal. Porter likes his food thick, so the cereal helps to thicken his pears in the morning.
He is still spitting up a lot...make that vomiting a lot. We thought for sure that once he was eating lots of solids that his spitting up would lessen. Not so much. Now he just vomits. And we still change clothes 3-4 times a day because vomit stinks. Yuck!
Porter has two bottom teeth. :) They came in one at a time, back-to-back weeks. It was rough because he was fussy.fussy.fussy. But now they are through and cute to boot!
Porter is still a Mama's boy!!! And I take full advantage of it. :) Most of the time I would rather have the challenge of doing things with him in my arms - even if it makes it more difficult or take twice as long - because I know that all too soon he will be on the move and not be in my arms nearly as much.
Porter still LOVES his bath! He loves to kick and splash in the water. And now with his new bath seat, he is able to have even more fun. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment