1389. starting my day off with the reminder that I am a small part of God's master plan
1390. listening to Ella Beth read her Bible to start off our school day
1391. the excitement the kiddos have about going to the dentist today...I'm just hoping it lasts once we are there
1392. Landon's enthusiasm for learning
1393. making simple Christmas lists
1394. making homemade Christmas gifts for the homes of family members
1395. the breathtaking BEAUTY of Fall leaves in the mountains
1396. enjoying our "magic doors" fully while getting in and out during a rain storm
1397. delicious food that I don't have to cook or clean up after
1398. good company over delicious food that I don't have to cook or clean up after
1399. fun colored folders to make school work even more fun
1400. starting our new Study of the USA...and knowing I will learn a lot right along with Ella Beth
2 Corinthians 4:15, "All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God."
No comments:
Post a Comment