Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Multitudes on Monday (Wednesday style)

A crazy weekend started off a crazy week. But I am still thankful.

1235. Scott and Landon home safe after a whirlwind of an adventure to Illinois

1236. Triple-A assistance

1237. HERO units on the interstate (I said it was a whirlwind of an adventure, and I meant it.)

1238. a surprise trip to the Chattanooga Aquarium

1239. watching Landon run around full of energy and excitement

1240. an adaptable baby boy

1241. rain for the dry ground

1242. fresh cut roses from our yard to brighten the kitchen

1243. starting back to school

1244. fun, new school supplies

1245. sheet protectors for activities to do over and over again

1246. fun worksheets for Landon to keep him engaged in his work

1247. Ella Beth choosing to work hard and have a good attitude

Psalm 7:17, "I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High."

No comments: