Monday, August 27, 2012

1261. that first sip of coffee in the morning

1262. children who remind me constantly about what's really important in life

1263. for a husband who is not lazy in any way - even when he is tired from a long day's work he will wrestle, tickle, play, help out, and serve

1264. late evenings outside

1265. getting organized the night before so that school is prepared and so is Mama :)

1266. shabby-chic projects that turn out well

1267. picnics in the park with friends

1268. Ella Beth beating boys in chase - the girl has some long legs!

1269. talking to and with Porter during the day (I had forgotten how sweet it is to talk to a baby about everything - putting arms into sleeves, noses and toes and fingers, birds, dogs, trees...)

1270. having one tablespoon of dairy a day (for my coffee) and it not tearing up Porter's tummy (I did try having a bit more one day, and just 2-3 tablespoons were too hard on him. Thankful for what I can get though!)

1271. bonding with friends by sharing moments from the past

1272. gearing up for Landon's first baseball season

Psalm 69:30, "I will praise God’s name in song and glorify Him with thanksgiving."

No comments: