One really nice thing about homeschooling is definitely the schedule. Sick days?! Nah. We just spend our time learning other important lessons like compassion, patience, quietness, kindness, mixed in with lots of snuggle time. Those are the best lessons anyway; they will get just about anyone far in life.
Despite laying around a LOT, we were able to mix some fun into our sick time by making a Valentine's craft. I have never been much of a Valentine's person, but Valentine's crafts are fun - and there are lots of ideas out there!
I think Landon was excited about getting started! This picture cracks me up. :)
And, as always, Ella Beth posing for the camera. What am I going to do with this girl?!!
The kiddos wrapped small pieces of tissue paper around their fingers to make "flowers." Landon lasted about two minutes, and then he was done. Ella Beth and I, on the other hand, were very busy.
Time to glue them on.
And the end result is a very pretty handmade Valentine.
No comments:
Post a Comment