
It is the story of a young girl who experiences a horrible tragedy. She questions God - where is He? How can He be good when there is so much bad? Questions, if we are honest, we have all asked.
Yet, she has a list of one thousand gifts that her Heavenly Father has bestowed to her.
And, on this Multitudes on Monday, I will share a few of my own:
*belly laughs from children
*medicine to make the coughs quiet and help the children (and parents!) sleep
*warm clothes to wear in extremely cold temperatures
*nutritious food to eat when so many in this world have none
*the sparkle of our Christmas tree - white AND colored lights all on one tree!
*the feeling of being a hero...I say "only" to Ella Beth, but she says there is no other
*the love of a God who will pursue me no matter how far I run
*the meaning of Christmas - our Savior who promises us eternity
Now, what are your Multitudes this Monday?
2 comments:
I love Ann Voskamp! Thanks for the sweet comment you left. Did you order an apron?
Love this! Thanks for coming to the party. Wish we could have caught up more. You are still on my prayer list, by the way. I prayed for you the other day. :-)
Love ya!
Post a Comment