This week we invited our neighbors over for a Happy Birthday Jesus party. We had a wonderful time celebrating the true reason for the season with everyone. The kiddos even sat down for the SWEETEST kids' Christmas story EVER!
The book is God Gave Us Christmas, by Lisa Tawn Bergren (who also wrote God Gave Us You, which you are probably familiar with). It is simply lays out how God is everywhere, and He gave us Christmas because of His great love for us. A must!
Time for cupcakes!
Happy Birthday, Jesus! Thank you for loving us ALL so much that you came just for us.
1 comment:
So cute Amber....typical teacher! I love it! I am going to have to steal this idea for next year if you don't mind. I have not heard of those books, I just added them to my MUST buy list!
Post a Comment