Saturday, January 10, 2009

Must remember these

I have been writing down things in Ella Beth's baby books that I always want to remember. Lately, almost everything I write down are things that Ella Beth says. She cracks me up!

Mommy: You sure are goofy!

Ella Beth: Mommy, I'm not goofy. I'm Minnie!
--

M: Would you like some lunch?

EB: Umm, yes I would like some lunch. It is lunch time, Mommy.
--

While eating...

M: So, Honey, how was the job you worked on today?

EB: No, Mommy. Don't talk to Honey with food in your mouth.

M: Oh, OK. I'm sorry.

EB: Don't say, "OK." Say, "Yes, ma'am."
--

After gymnastics...

M: You did such a good job today! Did you have fun?

EB: Yes, I did. I was awesome!

M: You were awesome!

EB: Yes, I was. That's what I said.

--

I call Landon "Stinker Boo" a lot when I'm playing with him...

Lady at store: Well, hi there. You sure are a cute little girl. Is this your brother?

EB: Yes, he is. His name is Landon.

L: He sure is a cutie.

EB: He's not a cutie. He's a stinker.



2 comments:

Cherish said...

Hey! Thank you! Your babies are the most beautiful ever! Brandon and I enjoy seeing how they grow and change. We'd love to see y'all again sometime. Tell Scott we said hello, too! :)

Ashley said...

Too funny! I'm so glad that you have written these down. I'm so looking forward to having conversations with Hamilton soon!