Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Busy

Busy helping Ella Beth start her athletic career.



Dsc_0109


Busy watching Ella Beth "catch air" like the pros.
Dsc_0141




Busy watching my babies become best buds.



Dsc_0011




Dsc_0038



Dsc_0047




Busy dedicating Landon.  Scott and I dedicated Landon on Sunday, May 18th.  As his parents, we are dedicated to one another and to raising Landon in a Christian home that is loving, respectful, serving, and open & honest with each other.



Dsc_0155


 
Dsc_0150



Dsc_0151



Busy enjoying Ella Beth play outside...her favorite thing to do!
Dsc_0005



Dsc_0030




(Check out that static cling!)
Dsc_0059




Being a mom keeps me busy, busy, busy.  My shower is at 6 AM each morning - other wise I'd never get one.  My floors only get vacuumed once a week these days; mopped even less.  The laundry piles up for HUGE loads lately.   Our recycle material piles up for GIGANTIC drop offs.  My inbox backs up to where I respond to emails at least a week later most of the time.  But, it's worth it.  Not easy.  But when I see my beautiful little ones, it's all worth it!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

So glad we got to experience BabyD together! I love how Landon is looking at you and smiling in that picture of the 4 of you - too precious!! Hamilton will love it Ella Beth loves baseball like he does! (Or like we are hoping he will!!)

Angie said...

Cute pictures. Are you heading to the zoo on Friday?...We will talk about getting to kids together.