Landon loves to be talked to, and he loves to "talk" back - as you can see in this picture!
Getting to know Landon over the last 3 months has been wonderful. He is a very sweet baby. He likes to be held "up" - either on my shoulder or facing out so that he can see what's going on. He hates to be put down when he's tired. I'm talking this little boy already knows how to throw a fit! But, once he's swaddled he's much happier. Yes, he still loves to be swaddled; actually, he NEEDS (and loves) to be swaddled because he can not be still. At no moment during the day is he ever still. Ever. He is the most wiggly thing! He looks just like his daddy's 3 month pictures. Scott's mom got them out for me to see, so I will try to scan them in so you can compare for yourselves. His favorite person is his mommy, and a close second is his big sister Ella Beth. He loves to watch her play, and actually tolerates being her play object pretty well! He's a good eater, not such a good sleeper...yet. I have faith that it will come. He weighs 12 pounds even...10 percentile; he is 24 inches...50-75 percentile. I think he's taking after his daddy all the way around.
No wonder I L-O-V-E my little fella!
3 comments:
So precious and what great photos! Enjoyed hanging out with y'all today. Give Ella Beth a big snuggly hug for me!
Hey girl!
Of course I remember you. I have been bummed that we have lost touch. I always had a great time hanging out with you. Your little ones are so beautiful!! Congrats on your new little one! How close in age are your kids! You definitely have your hands full! It was fun to read your blog and get updated on your life. I'm so glad we are back in touch! Please get my email from Angie, so we can keep in touch better!
I tried posting on the next post, but for some reason it didn't come up. I took the test and it looks like I am the "protector." Quite interesting and accurate.
Post a Comment