So, I've been thinking/praying/searching for a part time job for a while now. I didn't want to settle for just anything; I wanted it to be worth my while if I am going to leave Ella Beth a couple of days a week. Well, I've found it.
Amber Castleberry Photography will be in full-swing September 1, 2007 (I hope!). I have purchased my camera, lens, website already. I am in the process of creating my portfolio to get started with so that when my site is lauched, clients will have a scope of what to expect from their own personal sessions. Thank goodness I have a lovely subject to capture on my own now!
Say a prayer of success for me if you think of it. I am asking God to bless me and my new business more than I could even imagine! Can't wait to share some of the pictures that I have captured already! Come back soon for more!
2 comments:
Congrats! That's a big step and I'm excited for you...keep us updated!!
that is wonderful!! reese can be your first client! :) the pictures look beautiful!! hope to catch up soon! I am out in texas this week with John for work. Lets walk next week! Reese is a walking fool!!! Can't wait to see ella beth.
Post a Comment