Who knew starting a personal business could be so time-consuming?! :) I am having a good time learning lots of new things related to photography, creating websites, becoming familiar with my new iMAC computer, and getting a business license. Can I say that I think I may actually be feeling like an adult?! It's so nice that I have a cute subject to photograph on my own time, but I am hoping to capture a few more cuties in pictures next week in order to build my portfolio. Wish me luck!
Ella Beth is growing and growing. She is now only 3 1/2 weeks shy from her first birthday. I can hardly stand it! I have her invitations, party plates/napkins/banner/goody bags, etc. Who knew throwing a birthday bash for a one year old would be so involved! We are having a big party - but most people are from Scott's family, so we're used to that!

1 comment:
I've been out of town this weekend so I'm catching up on my blogss. Don't you just love the iMac - Mark and I have one too! I volunteer Hamilton as a subject of your portfolio when we meet for our playdate next week :) Can't wait! I can't believe Ella Beth is already one!!
Post a Comment