Monday, August 4, 2014

Multitudes on Monday

3302. Scott driving home today bringing cabinets for our own home!!

3303. how hard Scott works for our family and our new home

3304. school curriculum that is organized and ready for when we are able to start school

3305. gluten free pretzels that taste really good

3306. 25 days and counting until we {hopefully} close on our new home

3307. the paint colors that I chose for our new home turning out just as I wanted them -- paint colors are so stressful

3308. light fixtures and hardwood floors in making the house look more complete

3309. friendly neighbors who have welcomed us already

3310. praying with my children before bed so that the last things they hear are God's promises whispered in their ears

Psalm 28:7, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; in Him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him." 

No comments: