Monday, July 28, 2014

House Progress

I am way behind on updating the progress of our new house, but I have pictures that I've taken because lots of work has been going on!! These first pics are from about a month ago.

DSC_0260

DSC_0275

DSC_0274

DSC_0273

 

The view from our back porch. Ahhh, I foresee me spending LOTS of time out here with this view. :)

DSC_0265

DSC_0264

Before the steps were built for the back porch. Looks very far down and makes me nervous!

DSC_0262

DSC_0263

DSC_0296

Photo op on the front porch.

DSC_0278

DSC_0281

DSC_0280

And in the front windows.

DSC_0286

Inside progress.

DSC_0272

DSC_0269

DSC_0266

DSC_0293

DSC_0294

DSC_0298

And these pics are from two weeks ago. There's been so much going on since these pics were taken, but they've been painting so everything is covered up. I'll have to go over in a few days to get updated pics.

DSC_0070

DSC_0071

DSC_0082

DSC_0081

DSC_0080 DSC_0079 DSC_0077

DSC_0074

DSC_0073

DSC_0072

It takes a long time and a lot of work to build a new house. But it has {mostly} been fun. We are definitely looking forward to it being complete and settling in. But of course that requires moving again...and that was hard work!!

No comments: