3022. how excited the kiddos are about moving into Nana and Papa's house
3023. the wonderful memories I had growing up and spending lots and lots of time with my grandparents, and how I know my kiddos are doing the same
3024. the big kiddos making "Goop" and having it entertain them for at least 30 minutes each time they pull it out
3025. wonderful neighbors who supervise the kiddos while Scott and I pack and move boxes
3026. Uncle Jason's willingness to help move all of the furniture out of our house
3027. finding missing "treasures" as we clear out stuff
3028. hearing the little fella say "Elmo" in his sweet little voice
3029. finding Elmo under-roos for the baby and how excited he gets to wear them
3030. Birdie-girl and Buddy-Ro making breakfast and lunch for themselves when Mama and Daddy are up to our elbows in packing tape
3031. a bed big enough to share when Birdie has a hard time falling asleep
3032. how well our kiddos adapt to a house in complete chaos; I am truly blessed by their "go with the flow" attitude
3033. bubble wrap for fragile and special items
3034. towels and sheets and pillow cases and baby blankets for when we run out of bubble wrap ;)
Psalm 86:12, "I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And will glorify Your name forever."
No comments:
Post a Comment