Monday, December 16, 2013

2121. the way Peanut runs and grabs my legs when he gets scared

2122. how Birdie has really come in to her role as big sister and will play with Peanut while I cook supper or get a shower...without being asked. Thank you, Jesus!!

2123. unexpected hugs from Buddy-Ro

2124. gingerbread houses that are messy, colorful, and super fun

2125. "Mama's famous chicken, peas, and rice one-pan supper" that Birdie loves

2126. spending time with my favorite stylist, Hanna, who always makes me look more beautiful than I actually am

2127. getting to chat with her and confide in her - it's great when your stylist is also your friend :)

2128. hiding Christmas presents from the kiddos in plain sight that they don't notice

2129. how Peanut reacts every morning from our Elf on the Shelf - and always blames Daddy :)

2130. Peanut's reactions when we see Christmas lights outside

2132. celebrating Daddy for his 41st birthday, and loving him more each passing year

Psalm 28:7, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him." 

No comments: