Monday, June 18, 2012

Multitudes on Monday

1115. Tums - I don't have heartburn, but since I cannot eat/drink dairy I need an easy way to get calcium. They don't taste bad and they are a LOT cheaper than dairy supplements. So glad the Porter's GI specialist told me to do this!

1116. watching Ella Beth swim like a fish after months of not swimming

1117. seeing Landon walk right up to the diving board and jump off - he didn't make a big deal out of it, he just walked right up and did it :)

1118. the pride on my kiddos' faces as they swam all over the pool - Landon without floaties in the shallow end, and Ella Beth without hers ALL over the pool

1119. seeing others hold Porter - he's still so little so he still gets passed around a good bit, and watching others' faces makes me smile b/c it's just fun holding a new baby

1120. quiet mornings in the kitchen - a rarity

1121. a baby who is getting on a good sleeping routine

1122. celebrating the best Daddy I've ever known and thanking God that I married him

1123. Ella Beth reading library books that she chose for her Summer Reading Program

1124. a heart monitor that alerts us if/when Porter's heart rate or lung rate drops

1125. baby foot prints

1126. "big" kid handprints

1127. shiny lip gloss

1128. Landon chasing butterflies and grasshoppers in the yard

Psalm 107:8 "Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind."

No comments: