We went to the beach each morning while we were in Hilton Head. We'd get there around 9 a.m. and it would already be 95 degrees. It was a HOT vacation, but that's what I like when I go to the beach. :) We only stayed until lunch time each day b/c the heat was over-whelming for Landon AND Scott. There was no shortage of fun and play each morning!
Building a sand castle with Papa.
If you said, "Ella Beth, smile for me," this is the pose that you'd get. Such a funny girl!
Playing Frisbee - and look at her tricep muscle!
I love me a good tushy shot. ;)
Landon with his bucket and shovel - two of his favorite things.
Ella Beth wanted to boogie-board morning and evening!
There was a "pool" of water left over from the high tide each morning. This was Landon's favorite place to play.
His other favorite things...sea doos!
Such a pretty girl.
I love the look of anticipation on Ella Beth's face as she's waiting for the waves to come.
Splash!
This was as close as Landon got to being in the waves. ;)
Both kiddos wanted to be buried in the sand.
I just love making memories with our family. I can still hear Landon squealing as he ran from the tide, and I can still hear Ella Beth laughing as the waves crashed into her. Their smiles are etched in my mind. We had such a wonderful time getting away and having fun together. I'm already looking forward to next year. :)
1 comment:
Love these great shots, too! Thanks for your sweet comment today! We would love to for y'all to come and visit sometime soon. We are only 80 miles from Hilton Head Island :) HHI is so nice and they have really great shopping, plus I just like the strict building codes there hehe. We would love to see y'all-it's been way too long! Well, I'm gonna go check on that blow up pool and make sure it hasn't popped overnight ;)
Post a Comment