Monday, May 17, 2010

Dance Time!

Ella Beth had her first dance recital today. It was absolutely incredible watching Ella Beth come out of her shell. No shyness. Not even a hint!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. :)

Anna Leah and Ella Beth - best buds at school! (And both girls have double names!!!)





My pretty ballerina. :)














Love, love, L-O-V-E how much fun she had!





Such concentration. ;)














This girl makes my heart dance. Her smile is just too contagious. :)





Tap time! (Wow! Did it get noisy!!!)








Group shot! Ms. Pennie gave all of the girls matching necklaces at the end of their recital. They girls were just tickled!





Have I mentioned that this tiny girl makes me happy?!?! I am one proud Mama!!!

2 comments:

Ashly said...

EB looks so beautiful! Recitals are so much fun:)

Unknown said...

Oh girl, you got my desires for a baby girl pumping hard with this dance post. Love the costume, the hair, the EVERYTHING about this. Too much fun...I want to come to the next one please :)