January -
February -
March - (all pictures taken with my cell at Scottish Rite; pics taken over a 3 1/2 week span)
(leaving from the first visit; back 3 days later)
(Before being dismissed. I just noticed that Ella Beth has on the same shirt both times at the hospital. Looking back, maybe I should have seen that as a bad sign.)
April -
May - (family garden)
(annual lake trip with Scott's family to my mom's)
June - (this Mama takes her heart to Kenya, Africa, and leaves a big piece of it behind)
July -
August -
September -
October -
November -
December -
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
1 comment:
Love the year in review pics! What great memories - well, some great and some not so great - but all make up your 2009. Sweet pictures! I love the picture of the kitten and Ella Beth - so cute! :)
Post a Comment