Sunday, November 8, 2009

BOO! to you

Halloween was fantastic this year. Ella Beth was SO EXCITED that it made me eagerly anticipate trick-or-treating. I can only imagine what Christmas will be like!!!

--

One nice family shot with our Puppy Dog and Ballerina. :)

DSC_0014
 

Scott and Ella Beth roasting marshmallows. Scott was eating this moment up!

DSC_0024 

A shot of all the kiddos right before the candy-fest began. It's tough work getting a shot like this. ;)

DSC_0036
 

Ella Beth was Miss-Independent. I had to r-u-n to keep up with her; the excitement that she had was my favorite part of the night.

DSC_0050 

Once again, we were asked multiple times if Ella Beth and Landon are twins. It's getting much harder to convince people...

 DSC_0089

 DSC_0107

We had so much fun. The kiddos tuckered out pretty quickly (hence the wagon ride!), but they thoroughly enjoyed themselves as much as the big kids!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Can I just say that you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL in that family picture. Seriously, you do. Love the hair pulled back, too!