These pictures are a long time in the making. We were scheduled to have our shoot in March...however, March 2009 was the "hospital month" as we call it around here. Andrea (my long time friend/our photographer) and I had to keep making dates/rearranging schedules, but we finally got a decent shoot in.
I L-O-V-E these pictures...especially since I am finally in some with my kiddos! Landon wasn't too sure about the whole thing to begin with (as you will see in the first few shots), but warmed up to the camera nicely. Ella Beth, on the other hand, was a complete ham from the get-go!
Andrea also played around a little with just Scott and me. L-O-V-E pictures with my honey!
Check out our session:
http://georgialane.com/Castleberry/
12 comments:
Amber, Those pictures are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing :)
oh my gosh these are amazing. YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE by the way!
Those were beautiful! Did you sob when you first saw them? I think that I would have...they were just so wonderful.
SUCH...beautiful pictures! God has blessed you with such a hansome and precious family!
Can't wait to see you next week:)
So sweet Amber! Your smile is so contagious! You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And what a precious family. Good luck choosin'!!
Let's do a playdate soon...H misses his girlfriend :)
WOW! those are gorgeous. quite a cute fam you have. :)
these are so incredible! what a gorgeous family!!
great new pics!
These are AWESOME! You have such a beautiful family and there is joy written all over your face Amber.
These are so beautiful!! I love 'em. Choosing will be the hardest part. :) Glad I'm finally "in" your blog - i have some catching up to do! :)
Awesome pictures!!!! You look like a cute model family. Seriously... Like the pictures that come with the picture frames, but even better!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! ALL of those pictures were great! You have a wonderful family and those pictures looked like so much fun. They captured so many expressions and will be a delight to look at forever. I tried to pick out my favorite, and it was just impossible! As cute as your kids are I think I really liked the ones of you and Scott at the end! But again, they were all GREAT!! A perfect time to gallery your family as you end your twenties and enter a whole new era of your life!!
Post a Comment