So, where have I been?
Sick and with a sick boy. Life hasn't been loads of fun these last few weeks, but we're hanging in there. I have been fighting this horrible sinus infection going on 2 1/2 months now. I have been on three or four different antibiotics, tried that darn netti pot (with no success; sorry, Ashley), suffered through nose spray (yuck!), and just being sick of being sick.
But, I can't complain really. Poor Landon has had it all. From having RSV in December, to coming down with brochiolitis, croup, AND a sinus infection...then to have a stomach bug from !@#$ hit him last Thursday. The little fella can't catch a break. He has been such a trooper. Honestly, the stomach bug was the worst. He was in such pain for hours Thursday night/Friday morning that we almost took him to the ER. However, since it was 11:30-3:00 a.m., we didn't want to get Ella Beth up out of her bed for that trip. Luckily, his tummy is better...but it has left him an even pickier eater than before. Didn't know that was possible, honestly. I am telling you, over the last three days he has had nothing other than Cheerios, crackers, a little bit of milk, and a little bit of water. That's IT. I dread his 1-year appointment if he doesn't start eating better than that!
Well, despite our rough go, Ella Beth has been doing great! She still loves pre-school. She knows when it's Tuesday and Thursday, and she gets up out of bed saying, "Today's Tuesday! I get to go to pre-school today!" Gotta love that! She also loves Fridays, because Fridays are gymnastics days. I got a couple shots of her last week enjoying her class with her friends Ava and Brenna.
And, no post is complete with out a picture or two or three of Landon. :) Mommy snuck in one, too. Landon is my snuggle bug, and I just eat it up! Ella Beth likes to move Landon's chair into her room sometimes. And this time he actually got to play in it!
Hopefully it won't be so long until you hear from me again. Really looking forward to the time when Landon is well for an extended period of time. I'm hoping it's right around the corner!
3 comments:
Those 3 girls are just so cute! ;)
well, i've said it before and i'll say it again....you have 2 of the most beautiful babies i have ever seen:) (but i am a little partial to blonde hair and blue eyes:)) they are just too cute! i hope everyone is feeling better. oh...and i never did call about the reflux...i started sleeping her on her tummy and is doing soooo much better. it was great talking to you though:) thanks for the advice!
It's so much fun! Let me know how you do.
P.S. Who sings the "Sweet Baby" song on your photography website? I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment