Sunday, November 2, 2008

How do you BOO?!

I have something to admit.  Halloween was more fun this year than I can ever remember.  Ella Beth was so excited and into everything.  She loved dressing up as Minnie Mouse, and she absolutely loved Landon as a little leopard. 

DSC_0099

Landon playing at Kimberly's house:
DSC_0092

All of the kiddos at Kimberly's.  None of them were much too happy about posing for this shot!
DSC_0114

Our first Trick-or-Treater.  Brody lives next door; he and Ella Beth are big buds.
DSC_0128

Mommy and Landon.
DSC_0159

The kiddos in our family that we trick-or-treat with each year. We could barely keep Ella Beth still long enough to take a picture. You can see her excitement all over her face!
DSC_0171

Landon with big cousin, Chess.
DSC_0175

Ella Beth was so exited all night long. Her trick-or-treat buddy was Jordan, and they had a blast!
DSC_0178

DSC_0185

Jordan and her little sister, Kylie, "helping" Ella Beth. It's so sweet how the kiddos love Ella Beth and always make sure she is OK. :)

DSC_0192 

Ella Beth with cousin Kaitlin.

DSC_0201 

And a great shot with Mommy and Daddy!!!

DSC_0198 

Now, be honest...too many pictures for one post??? Hope you enjoyed them anyway!



7 comments:

Rachael Walkup said...

AWW!!! I love all the pictures. You're kids are so cute. Looks like halloween was awesome!

Megan said...

SO cute! Nope I love all the pictures! Ella Beth makes the SWEETEST Minnie Mouse ever! Halloween does get to be such fun as kids get older. happy November!

Megan said...

Sorry, I totally didn't mean to leave out Landon - he is one adorable cheetah! :)

Megan said...

Leopard. Cheetah-leopard. Sorry! This is my last comment! :)

Desta said...

Too many pictures?! Are you kidding? Have you seen how many pictures I posted of Halloween!? :)) Looks like you had a great time! I'm with you- this Halloween was the most fun I've had yet with the kids!

Ashley said...

I love seeing YOU in the pictures! YEAH for mommy getting in a few! It was a fun Halloween this year - here's to many more years of fun!

Stephanie Downing Warner said...

Hey, Amber. I saw your blog through Summer Pendley's and just wanted to say your kids were sooo cute at Halloween! Look like you guys had lots of fun. I am going to add your page link to mine if that's okay?